Skip to main content

How to draw Delicious Burger With Watercolour and Pencil

How to draw Delicious Burger With Watercolour and Pencil




24 July 2017: Looking for some inspiration on how to draw delicious burger? Look no further because I've been asked to draw the famous Delicious Burger from the Red Boxes website. Delicious Burger

When I was younger I used to dream of going on safari but I never had the funds to do so, so when I did manage to go to South Africa my first stop was to the impressive Drakensberg Mountains where I spent two weeks with a family there.

The first day we were on safari we spotted a family of elephants walking in the distance. We stopped and took photos of these giants of the land, it was so amazing to watch them scampering across the plains.

Later that evening I walked into the kitchen, the smell of a hearty meal had filled the house. This was the first time I had seen my host's father in his homemade dish.

It was a delightful sight as he stood proudly in front of the stove tending to what looked like a mountain of meat.

That evening as we sat around the kitchen table eating and chatting I remember thinking to myself; this is the life!

Until I landed in South Africa I didn't know how great it could be to stay with your host family, especially in such a beautiful country like South Africa.

It takes patience and commitment to make a relationship like this work but so far I've only been with my host family for just over one year so I am confident that we are set for a long and rewarding journey.

The Enjoyable Burger

What could be more exciting than a family member's home cooking and sharing great stories and experiences.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pencil Drawing Techniques/pencil sketch tutorial/Scenery Drawing On Lockdown/Lockdown Art For Kid's

Watch Tutorial Mobile App 🎨---🎨---🎨--🎨----🎨 In This Drawing Tutorial You Will Get Drawing, beautiful scenery drawing,oil pastel scenery,scenery drawing easy, drawing scenery,landscape drawing,pencil drawing easy and beautiful, sketch,sketch drawing,drawing sketch,pencil sketch easy,pencil sketch of nature,pencil sketch easy drawings,drawing on lockdown,kid's drawing,lockdown drawing for kids,sketch for beginners by An Artist "Fancy". ℹ️Materials I have Usedℹ️ 1. Oil Pastel color 2.Sketch paper 3.Pencil for sketching 4. Scale For Measur ing ℹ️About This Channelℹ️ Fancy's Art is the Easiest Art, Painting and Drawing learning channel.you could learn Beginner to Advance level Drawing and Painting with simple Artistic tricks .

Nature Scenery Drawing | Easy Oil Pastel Art Tutorial

Watch Tutorial Mobile App Paint a Mountain Sunset : 🎨---🎨---🎨--🎨----🎨 In This video you will get Easy Oil Pastel Art Tutorial,Painting Easy Simple Oil Pastel Drawings,oil pastel side designs,oil pastel drawing easy. ℹ️ Materials I have Used ℹ️ 1.Turquoise blue,Cobalt Blue,Grey and white oil pastel color 2.Sketch paper 3. compass Fancy's Art : Visit To My Art Channel If You Want To Learn how to draw easy scenery,how to draw simple scenery, easy scenery drawing,nature scenery,drawing of nature,how to draw nature,easy nature scenery drawing,simple scenery drawing,drawing easy scenery,oil pastels scenery drawing, color pencil drawing,easy drawing step by step,easy sunset drawing,oil pastel drawing nature easy,oil pastel drawing,Nature Scenery easy,nature scenery drawing for beginners,simple scenery drawing,how to draw a beautiful village scenery step by step,scenery drawing easy ℹ️ About This Ch

Easy Landscape Drawing for Beginners-Oil pastel drawing for beginners

     Oil Pastel   Watch Video Fancy'sArt    is a YouTube channel where, you can learn how to draw and sketch any realistic scene step by step perfectly. Alternatively in this tutorial shown coloring techniques. So, all ages people can learn how to paint very easily and quickly.